Stay tuned for upcoming events.
Contact Wendy to request a customized event for your organization.
- This event has passed.
Women’s Leadership Conference 2019
August 5, 2019 @ 8:00 am - August 6, 2019 @ 5:00 pm
Coaching By Wendy – Diamond Sponsor
Wendy is a Diamond sponsor of the MGM Women’s Leadership Conference
The annual Women’s Leadership Conference is a signature program of the nonprofit 501(c)(3) MGM Resorts Foundation, presenting sponsor of the conference. This conference is the nation’s new forum to promote women’s personal and professional development and advancement. The purpose of our conference is to inspire women to seek their highest level of personal and professional growth by presenting participants with role models, varying perspectives and strategies for development.
Each Year, WLC attracts over a thousand conference attendees. In 2018, more than 1,500 participants attended the conference and we expect to exceed this number in 2019. Don’t miss your opportunity to register now.
The programming content features multi-faceted subject matter:
- insights and examples that inspire personal growth and empowerment offered by accomplished women leaders in many walks of life and renowned motivational speakers;
- skills, practices and strategies for leadership development and career advancement taught by experts, facilitators and career coaches;
- techniques for personal development (such as health maintenance, financial management, work-life balance, etc.);
- community engagement; and
- networking among conference participants who share a passion to lead in business, family and their communities.
The conference format includes keynote speeches and panel discussions at large-group sessions, small-group workshops and networking opportunities. Our small-group workshops are organized based on levels of leadership development which approximate beginning, emerging and advanced leadership programming. Please review our Leadership Tracks for a more detailed description of our programming model.
Although the conference focuses on challenges to and strategies for women of diverse backgrounds, it is inclusive and open as well to men who strive to achieve. Our primary target audiences are:
- upwardly mobile employees and managers in private business, government and nonprofit organizations;
- professionals and paraprofessionals; and
- business owners/entrepreneurs.
Use of Conference Proceeds
Proceeds of the conference after costs are donated to one or more Las Vegas community nonprofit agencies devoted to the welfare, protection and/or development of girls and/or women.
For More Conference information:
For more information about the conference or available sponsorships, please contact us at email@example.com.
If you’d like to receive our e-newsletters with the latest WLC news, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request to join our mailing list.